Catering to the requirement for higher power AC/DC converter in Medical applications, MORNSUN launched the newly 450W and 550W LOF series products to provide customers more options this April.
Maintaining the high power density advantage of LOF series, LOF450 series has the dimension of 127mm × 76.2mm × 38.5mm (1.2W/cm³), and LOF550 series is 127mm × 76.2mm × 40.5mm (1.4W/cm³). These medical power supplies meet the reinforced insulation 2xMOPP, have active PFC function, and are designed to comply with medical electrical equipment standards (IEC/EN/ES60601-1 latest version), information equipment standards (IEC/EN/UL62368) and home appliance standards (IEC/EN60335, IEC/EN61558), making the products safe and reliable in applications.
It is suitable for BF medical devices and non-patient contact medical devices as its low leakage current, and also for industrial applications.
● Input voltage range：90-264VAC/127-370VDC
● Operating temperature range：-40℃ to +70℃
● High Power Density, compact size:
LOF450：5×3×1.51 inch（19.87W / in³）
LOF550：5×3×1.59 inch（23.06W / in³）
● Isolation voltage: 4000VAC
● Active PFC（PF＞0.95，full load @230VAC）
● Medical safety certification (2 x MOPP)
● Standby power consumption ＜0.5W
● Multiple protections of Output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature
● Installing in the system of Safety Class I/II is available
● Efficiency up to 94%
● Operating altitude up to 5000m
● EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
● Safety according to IEC/EN/ES60601-1(latest version), IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN60335, IEC/EN61558
● Plated with conformal coating
● Auxiliary power supply for external fan available
● Remote ON/OFF via PS-ON